Lumberjack is a custom fragrance created here at Bohica Soapworks’ workshop specifically for the Rebellious Bristles line. This extremely popular fragrance contains primary notes of sweet orange, balsam and cedar with accents of vanilla, vetiver, bergamot, and tea tree. This fragrance will surely not disappoint.
Our beard butters are created by hand, each tin is a quality product made with premium oils and ingredients, crafted with care and sold to customers with pride. Important note is that as this product is crafted with butters and oil, if left in higher temperatures (anything over 90 degrees) products can liquify. If this happens place product in the fridge to cool.
What You Get:
This listing is for one tin of 2 oz beard butter. I choose each ingredient and packaging component carefully in order to ensure a quality product you will love. Each product is handmade out of Northwest Indiana.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkin (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinososa (Argan) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Brassica Campestris (Canola) Oil, Stearic Acid, and Fragrance/Essential Oil.
2 oz or 4 oz
– A small amount goes a long way with this product. Start small and build up to your desired hold.
– This product is designed to be nourishing to your skin and your hair. Meaning this can be used anywhere there is either of those items.
– Cruelty Free and Fair Trade product.
– We combine shipping for multiple items in a single order.
– Orders processed between 3-5 business days.
Thank you for supporting a small veteran owned business!