Our Fireside goat’s milk soap is the perfect way to hydrate and rejuvenate your skin after a long day. The scent is reminiscent of autumn nights by the bonfire with notes of cedar, pine, amber, brown sugar, smoke and roasted marshmallow. Combined with the moisturizing properties of goat’s milk will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Each bar is handcrafted using only the finest ingredients, including nourishing oils, sustainably sourced palm oil, and locally-sourced goat’s milk.
- Handcrafted artisan soap
- Made with nourishing oils and organic shea butter
- Contains locally-sourced goat’s milk
- Scent cedar, pine, amber, brown sugar, smoke and roasted marshmallow
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Cold Process
Product Size: 5 oz bar
Ingredients: Distilled Aqua, Caprae Lac (Goats Milk), Sodium Hydroxide, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Lactate, Pine Tar, Clay, Fruit/Vegetable Powder, Fragrance/Essential Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Mica and Natural Colorant.
Instructions for Use:
- Wet the soap bar with water and work into a lather.
- Apply the lather to your body, focusing on areas that need extra moisture.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Pat your skin dry with a towel.
- Our soap is handmade and may vary in color and size.
- For external use only.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Keep soap in a dry place between uses to extend its life.
Thank you for considering our Fireside goat’s milk soap. We’re confident that you’ll love its soothing and moisturizing properties!